- Lift Engines, Machinery, Tree Limbs, and much more
- Chain Hoist are made of Durable Hardened Steel Construction
- 10Ft Lift Chain
- Allows for easy and safe operation
- Lifts Up to 4000 Lbs.
Tag Archives: Lift
- Bed lift lets you raise or lower your mattress to the angle that best suits your needs
- Universal lift transforms your mattress into an adjustable bed
- Uses electricity to pump air into the lift chamber
- Two-stage turbine design offers reliable lifting power
- Measures 14.3 x 22.3 x 6 inches (WxHxD); 9.5 pounds
Transform your mattress into an adjustable bed for a fraction of the cost. With just the touch of a button, you can raise your bed to the angle that best suits your needs. Read, watch TV, work and relax in bed with the Mattress Genie.Amazon.com
The Mattress Genie by Contour Products can transform your mattress into an adjustable bed for a fraction of the cost of a mechanical adjustable bed. With just the touch of a button, you can raise your bed to the angle that best suits your needs. You’ll love reading, watching TV, working or even eating in bed. How it Works
The beauty of Mattress Genie lies in its simple, yet effective three-component design. The maintenance-free pump is controlled by… More >>
- 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- 4000 lb closed boom capacity
- 1000 lb extended boom capacity
- 8-ton ram hydraulic cylinder
- Folded dimensions are 31″ x (L) x 29″ (W) x 50″ (H)
This 2-ton engine hoist features a low clearance, a push handle with rubber grips for easy maneuvering, and a 4-position boom. They use an 8-ton power unit with a quick lift and heavy-duty wheels and casters. When done using it, simply collapse your hoist and put it neatly in a corner of your garage.
FEATURES: 360 Degree Rotating Wheels; 1/4″ High Quality Steel; 4000 lb closed boom capacity; 1000 lb extended boom capacity; 8-ton ram hydraulic cylinder; Closed boom height is 4′ and max open boom height is 8’6″; Bottom of the hook will reach up to 8′; The folded dimensions are (31″ Length ),(29″ Width), (50″ Height)… More >>
- Easy to install and use
- For ceilings up to 12ft.
- Locking mechanism prevents accidental release
- Rubber coated hooks to prevent scratches
- Supports up to 125lbs.
The Kayak Hoist is made with the finest materials available and will provide you with many years of dependable service. This premium quality hoist comes with fully adjustable straps so your kayak does not hang down…. More >>
Harrington LX Lever Hoist, Hook Mount, 1/2 Ton Capacity, 10′ Lift, 9.7″ Headroom, 7.1″ Lever Length, 0.9″ Hook Opening
- Durable die-cast aluminum body with steel frame is compact and lightweight
- Very low headroom design for use in tight spaces; free-chain mechanism allows for quick adjustments
- Extremely low pulling force is required for operation; weston-style brake is totally enclosed to protect against dirt, dust and rain
- Single step reduction gear assures load holding performance; load chain guide mechanism permits smooth and quiet guiding of chain
- Rubber handle grip for ease of use; effortless to transport, install and store
Harrington’s LX mini puller is lightweight, compact and built to perform. It fits conveniently in a toolbox and will easily handle pulling and moving jobs in many applications including transportation, construction and plumbing. Available in two capacities to fit all applications. The 1/2 ton capacity is unique to the industry. To count on capabilities are grade 100, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant, strong hook latches include notched tip, 5-foot lift is standard, longer lifts are available in both capacities, sold individually or in convenient multi-packs 1/4 ton in 6-packs and 1/2 ton in 4-packs and test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125 perce… More >>
A 1000-W motor power a hoist used to lift cars at a service station. How much time would it take to raise a 1,200kg car 2m? If it is replaced with a 2,000W motor, how long would it take?
Common Crane Accident. The Mobile Crane’s Straps Break During Lift which appears to be due to Overloading, though may also be due to worn straps or insecurely strapping the load.
Hey I have a engine on a trailer and I need to lift it off. Well the problem is I do not have a engine hoist. So what is the best way to get it off without one?
it has everything on it even a tranny.
I just purchased a shore commander 12/24 volt power boat lift direct drive hoist. It doesn’t state in the directions that it is required, but I have been told that it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Trying to find an estimated weight for a mobiles crane with a 5 tonne capacity ?
crane was built in 1959 if that makes any difference to design etc for any estimate.