- Lift Engines, Machinery, Tree Limbs, and much more
- Chain Hoist are made of Durable Hardened Steel Construction
- 10Ft Lift Chain
- Allows for easy and safe operation
- Lifts Up to 4000 Lbs.
Tag Archives: engine
Can i use a 400lb engine hoist to remove a 350 engine?
- 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- 4000 lb closed boom capacity
- 1000 lb extended boom capacity
- 8-ton ram hydraulic cylinder
- Folded dimensions are 31″ x (L) x 29″ (W) x 50″ (H)
This 2-ton engine hoist features a low clearance, a push handle with rubber grips for easy maneuvering, and a 4-position boom. They use an 8-ton power unit with a quick lift and heavy-duty wheels and casters. When done using it, simply collapse your hoist and put it neatly in a corner of your garage.
FEATURES: 360 Degree Rotating Wheels; 1/4″ High Quality Steel; 4000 lb closed boom capacity; 1000 lb extended boom capacity; 8-ton ram hydraulic cylinder; Closed boom height is 4′ and max open boom height is 8’6″; Bottom of the hook will reach up to 8′; The folded dimensions are (31″ Length ),(29″ Width), (50″ Height)… More >>
- Lifting Range: 1inch – 78-3/4inch
- Foldable for easy storage
- Four wheel mobility
- Heavy Duty
- Perfect for Smaller Engine Blocks
Torin Jack Engine Hoist is a 1 Ton Heavy Duty Folding Engine Hoist is excellent for smaller engine blocks. This hoist has four wheel mobility and folds for easy storage. Size: 59-13/16 x 43-5/16 inch x 59-1/16 inch…. More >>
- Lifting range: 1 inch-78.75 inch
- 6 wheels for added mobility
- 1500 pounds capacity engine leveler
- 4 hole position boom
- Heavy duty 8 ton long ram
This heavy duty folding engine hoist has a lifting range from 1 inch to 78.75 inch. This features a 4 hole position boom, heavy duty 8 ton long ram, 6 wheels for added mobility and a foldable design for easy storage. Includes a 1500 pounds capacity engine leveler…. More >>
supporting a 3.1 liter engine without the hoist the manufacturer tells you to buy while changing heads?
I am changing heads in a 95 buick skylark and the book says I need to support the engine with a hoist type lift and adapter.Is there another way to support this from the bottom without hurting the oil pan or something else.I loosened the dog bone and the motor does fall down and needs support.This has put the project at a standstill for the moment.Thanks
Hey I have a engine on a trailer and I need to lift it off. Well the problem is I do not have a engine hoist. So what is the best way to get it off without one?
it has everything on it even a tranny.
It is cooled by 20 deg Celsius air. The crane lifts a 2000 kg steel girder 30 m upward. How much heat energy is transferred to the engine by burning fuel if the engine is 40% as efficient as a Carnot engine?
If I removed a v8 engine could i convert it to power an electric generator?Would it be enough power to run a house?
- Made in Germany
- Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws
- Realistic details and functions encourage imaginative play
- Great for use indoors and outdoors
- Recommended Age Range 3+ Years
Bruder Man TGA Fire Engine Crane Truck With Light/Sound Module – Bruder 02770…. More >>