- Whimsical and colorful japanese origami crane hand print ladies scarf on white base with multicolored and graceful crane motifs all over. So chic, versatile and pretty, get ready for tons of compliments!
- Perfect for everyday and all-season use, great for travel, light and easy to carry, and versatile for both work or play.
- Ideal to be used as a scarf or wrap to keep warm on chilly evenings, great for holiday gifting as well.
- Approx. size: 72″L 28″W. Silky soft viscose, hand screen printed in India.
- Charming and beautiful scarves made with love by Anika Dali. Imported, Made in INDIA.
Special Sale. Act fast. Limited time offer while supplies last.
Whimsical and colorful origami crane print on white base. Perfect for everyday and all-season use, great for travel, light and easy to carry, and versatile for both work or play. Origami (pronounced or-i-GA-me) is the Japanese art of paper-folding. “Ori” is the Japanese word for folding and “kami” is the Japanese word for paper. That is how origami got its name. Today, origami is a very popular paper folding art throughout the world. The crane is considered a sacred bird in Japan. It was a Japanese custom that if a person folded 1000 cranes, they would be granted one wish. Approx. Size: 72″L 28″W. Made from lightweight and silky sof… More >>
Womens Ivory Osaka Origami Crane Multicolor Fashion Scarf / Shawl / Wrap